Ray

Bloodlust: Winds of Change [Suggestions]

That's true, wipe is not the solution ! and i notice the same as you @godhand !

Has a lot of stuff that Staff can use, and the most important make a big advertisement from this second opening. Would be good if Staff share some of they plans with us at moment.

I more thing I forgot to mention and echoing what some others said.I feel whatever advertisement you did for the Vanilla server was really good and this led to 1000+ population during the initial month of the server so you should adopt that model. Eg 

• You constantly updated announcements prior to launch during vanilla regarding upcoming features and steps, this led to several big clans already joining during beta. I felt like bloodlust basically went from legendary pack - > launch. Even at launch the peak was 400-500 for bloodlust
  • You had youtubers/streamers advertise your sever
  • The trailer for Vanilla lists out the attractive features of the server, while the trailer for bloodlust is cool and well animated it does not really tell you what the server is about

On 7/9/2020 at 1:42 PM, Voyager said:

• The trailer for Vanilla lists out the attractive features of the server, while the trailer for bloodlust is cool and well animated it does not really tell you what the server is about

The landing page video doesn't even need to be there on this website -  it just stands between the user and the information they're looking for

6 hours ago, Loss said:

The landing page video doesn't even need to be there on this website -  it just stands between the user and the information they're looking for

Now this is the kind of constructive feedback we're looking for! 😊

We'll rectify this ASAP!

Thank you! :fdarkelfkiss:

I am new to this server and completly blind to the features, may you add some extra explanation (a video would be great) since this server has a lot of new stuff and a lil bit confusing for a new player like me.

3 hours ago, creates0401 said:

I am new to this server and completly blind to the features, may you add some extra explanation (a video would be great) since this server has a lot of new stuff and a lil bit confusing for a new player like me.