Sign in to follow this  
iANGEL

sentence

I want to propose expanding the choice of drawing macros. it’s very boring to have such old macros with such a colorful and advanced client !! ty.

хочу предложить расширить выбор  рисунка макросов .  очень скучно когда такой красочный и продвинутый клиент  имеет такие сстандартные макросы макросы

Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, it's impossible to pull this off.

The only thing that can be done, is replace the current icons with new ones.

You can find some ready files to replace in web. (I guess at rus sites it'll be even easier) From simple added colors to old pictures to totally new ones. Unfortunately Inera updater doesnt allow to add exceptions, so you will need to run game by l2.exe.
I believe you can even do it urself, it's just about encrypt, replace images, decrypt.

L2UI_CH3.utx contains the macro icon textures as well as a handful of INERA UI textures. As such, I do not recommend replacing said file, unless you're okay with a messy UI.

You could use L2Tool to replace the macro icons with custom ones without affecting the rest of the textures, though.

• reaction_title_6 1