Sign in to follow this  
scaretactic

Server Issues and Suggestions

I started playing Bloodlust on Friday (day before launch) and instantly noted glaring issues which i've been spamming on discord trying to get attention. Apparently, admins do not read discord chat so I was prompted to make a post here.

Before I start, I would like to say that I blame closed beta testers for this as they have basically failed as testers to catch fundamental issues with the design and failed to point it out to the admin team.

Where do I start? This is the server's advertisement image below. If you replace all of the PvP's with PvE, then you have exactly what this server is right now.

image.png

These are a few points that I consider as glaring issues thus far.

1. I played 14 hours since launch yesterday and what did I do for those 14 hours on a pvp server? I killed mobs for 98% of those hours to try and farm blood stones and adena. After doing so and realizing the broken prices in the shop, I felt like I was slapped in the face either by the admin team for not caring to check the prices of their items or the closed beta testers for being the worst testers of all time and not catching anything. I donated 35 euros and 14 hours into the server on day 1 and at this point I feel like it was the worst money and time i've ever spent. I'll list below some of the broken prices in the shop, there are PLENTY more but that's not my job as a player to list it all.

Im going to start off by saying in 14 hours, which included leveling to 85, getting sub classes etc, i farmed approximately 120k blood stones and 1bil adena. This is farming in the top AOE spots for appoximately 8 out of those 14 hours. Keep that in mind as I state the broken prices below.

a. It costs 110mil to buy s weapon which i think is reasonable. But then, it costs 180mil in total adena to put an SA on the S weapon... Why does SA cost 1.8x the weapon itself? We then have to TAKE OFF the SA to upgrade to next tier? SA's should be free once the weapon is bought, not cost an absurd amount. Whats the point of a weapon without the SA?

b. Dynasty weapon costs 70k stones to upgrade and then 30k more blood stones + 180mil adena to put an SA on. You may say, scaretactic! you farmed 120k blood stones yesterday, you can buy dynasty! why are you complaining? I FARMED 14 HOURS STRAIGHT IN THE BEST PVE SPOTS ON A PVP SERVER. That's the problem. ITS TOO EXPENSIVE.

c. Dynasty armor upgrade from s grade costs 170k blood stones. THE SCALE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!! Why does s80 weap cost 100k blood stones but s80 armor cost 170k blood stones??? MAKES ZERO SENSE.

d. Premium buffs cost buff stones, that needs to get removed immediately. New players that die at level 77 sort of get screwed and have to pay a large sum to get buffs. 200 blood stones and even 1mil adena is quite a bit to new players. you want to incentivize new players, not demotivate them.

e. Buff books are a crucial part of a class. 83 books cost 15k blood stones and 81-82 skills cost 5-8k EACH. This is a PVP server once again, not PVE.

f. MIlestone rewards are absolutely crap, im not sure who came up with the rewards. As shown in points a-e above, the prices for items are BROKEN and you want another slap in the face? Congrats, youve killed 1000-5000 LEVEL 85+ mobs! Whats the reward? 100-500 bloodstones... That's enough to wipe my butt with and buy 2 rounds of buffs!!! Yay!

g. Elixer of maintenance which has ONE use costs 50k blood stones.. im just going to leave that there. ONE use 50k buff stone. Did people not review the prices??

h. 15k blood stones for 1 EWS. At this rate, no one will even be able to make a +3 weapon.

i. 2250 blood crystal PER elemental crystal. insanity.

This is the FEW things ive noticed, however 75% of the prices are broken. Go look at icarus, vesper, masterwork costs.

2. Another issue is NOBLESSE. You have one way of getting noblesse right now, and that is by killing a raid that spawns ONCE a day at a specific time. Your server is made up of 90% casual players and 10% clans/constant parties. This is a 100x server not a low/mid rate. Most arent coming with clans and groups, theyre playing with 1-3 friends. You are preventing 90% of the server from even a small remote chance of noble. That means the first round of heroes will be released and itll be 1-2 clans with all of their active players as heroes. What do new players do when they see this? QUIT INSTANTLY. Also, you have top tier rewards, brooches, costume augments, ALL TIED TO OLY. You are creating a GAP in gear where casual players/small group players can do NOTHING about.

Top clans/parties can already farm epics which no casual players/small group players can do. They can also hog and bully farm spots as there are not enough farm spots on this server (since pve is so important) and without Hellbound etc, there are only a few spots worth farming. That isn't enough incentive to play in a group/clan? Having noble/oly inaccessible to normal players is a terrible idea. This is also before territory wars and sieges. I get it, you guys had an idea of everyone playing in clans and there being great mass clan pvps. This is not what happens unless you have big clans that come to your server. Sadly, russians and BRs with big clans didn't come and your castle sieges and territory wars the way they are setup will be 2 clans fighting about 10-15 each and 90% of population not participating. On a server like this, clans already have a huge incentive by organization, you do not need to boost their power more than there already is in the organization aspect when majority of your player base is casual players/playing in small groups.

3. The event system is AWESOME. Best coded events ive seen in a long time. However, they should be running hourly automatically or every 2 hours to give players something to do and look forward to. THere is literally at the moment ZERO incentive to pvp. The way the server is setup is fundamentally flawed. Why would anyone pvp? PVEing mobs are way more beneficial as its the only way to get items.

I have a few more points but forgot as I started typing this, i'll add more later if I deem it necessary. Once again, i only type this because i like the admin team and they seem like good people and are genuine. But you guys have been failed by your crappy closed beta testers and you guys should have done some trial runs to see what normal players would go through at launch. I pointed this out friday and all that was changed was blood stone rates went from 1-2 per mob to 2-4 in some areas. That is not even CLOSE to enough to counter act the broken prices.

Conclusion: I do not see an easy way to fix this. most players that have already farmed alot including myself would rage quit if they see that if rates get increased all of a sudden after server launch. The only solution i see is decreasing prices as that would be fair. However, I do not know how to fix the FUNDAMENTAL issue with the server, which is that it promotes PVE and not PVP. There is no reason for me to pvp ATM.

• reaction_title_1 4
  • reaction_title_2 1
  • reaction_title_6 3

I 100% agree,prices are ridiculous,getting to the next tier gets too long and once someone actually plays 24 hours and gets there,he can just camp the good spots and s grade players are doomed. There should be ways to get noblesse without killing an rb that's going to be constantly killed by cps and cycle events are a must.

• reaction_title_1 1

Also, the way prices are, mages are basically IMBA. You can't kill them because cancel takes your buffs away and its super expensive to rebuff. Since mages can rush 150 element, and its too expensive to put element on armor or get rune books, mages 1-3 shot everyone while taking your buffs away. Extremely cancerous.

I would like to preface this by saying that we monitor Discord constantly and we take into account all of the issues raised.

We will be making several adjustments to the game to make it more enjoyable and a post this detailed, is of great help. Just hang in there for a little while as we are taking care of an code-related issue and we will soon announce all of the upcoming changes.

On behalf of the PlayINERA Team, I would like to thank you and all those who are passionate about PlayINERA. Your love is and help are of great significance to us. ♥

57 minutes ago, scaretactic said:

Comecei a jogar Bloodlust na sexta-feira (dia antes do lançamento) e notei instantaneamente problemas flagrantes que tenho enviado spam na discórdia tentando chamar atenção. Aparentemente, os administradores não leem o bate-papo por discórdia, então fui solicitado a fazer uma postagem aqui.

Antes de começar, eu gostaria de dizer que culpo os testadores beta fechados por isso, pois eles basicamente falharam como testadores em capturar problemas fundamentais do design e falharam em indicá-lo à equipe de administração.

Por onde começo? Esta é a imagem de anúncio do servidor abaixo. Se você substituir todos os PvP por PvE, terá exatamente o que esse servidor é agora.

image.png

Esses são alguns pontos que considero questões flagrantes até agora.

1. Joguei 14 horas desde o lançamento ontem e o que fiz durante essas 14 horas em um servidor pvp? Eu matei multidões por 98% daquelas horas para tentar cultivar pedras de sangue e adena. Depois de fazer isso e perceber os preços quebrados na loja, senti como se tivesse levado um tapa na cara pela equipe de administração por não se importar em verificar os preços de seus itens ou pelos testadores beta fechados por serem os piores testadores de todos os tempos e não pegando nada. Doei 35 euros e 14 horas para o servidor no dia 1 e, neste momento, sinto que foi o pior dinheiro e tempo que já gastei. Vou listar abaixo alguns dos preços quebrados na loja, existem MUITOS mais, mas esse não é o meu trabalho como jogador para listar tudo.

Vou começar dizendo em 14 horas, que incluíam nivelar para 85, obter subclasses etc., eu cultivei aproximadamente 120k de pedras no sangue e 1bil adena. Esta é a agricultura nos principais locais AOE por aproximadamente 8 dessas 14 horas. Tenha isso em mente, pois declaro os preços quebrados abaixo.

uma. Custa 110mil para comprar armas, o que eu acho razoável. Mas então, custa 180mil no total de adena para colocar um SA na arma S ... Por que o SA custa 1,8x a própria arma? Em seguida, temos que retirar o SA para atualizar para o próximo nível? As SAs devem ser gratuitas assim que a arma for comprada, e não custar uma quantia absurda. Qual é o ponto de uma arma sem o SA?

b. A arma da dinastia custa 70k de pedras para melhorar e 30k mais pedras de sangue + 180mil adena para colocar um SA. Você pode dizer, scaretactic! você cultivou 120k pedras de sangue ontem, você pode comprar dinastia! por que você está reclamando? Eu cultivei 14 horas retas nos melhores pontos de chuva em um servidor PVP. Esse é o problema. É MUITO CARO.

c. A atualização da armadura da dinastia da classe s custa 170k de pedras de sangue. A ESCALA NÃO FAZ SENTIDO !!! Por que a pilha s80 custa 100k pedras no sangue, mas a armadura s80 custa 170k pedras no sangue ??? FAZ ZERO O SENTIDO.

d. Buffs premium custam pedras buff, que precisam ser removidas imediatamente. Novos jogadores que morrem no nível 77 meio que se ferram e precisam pagar uma quantia grande para obter bônus. 200 pedras de sangue e até 1mil de adena são bastante para novos jogadores. você quer incentivar novos jogadores, não desmotivá-los.

e Os livros de buff são uma parte crucial de uma classe. 83 livros custam 15 mil pedras no sangue e 81-82 habilidades custam 5-8 mil CADA. Este é um servidor PVP mais uma vez, não PVE.

f. As recompensas do MIlestone são absolutamente ruins, não tenho certeza de quem criou as recompensas. Como mostrado nos pontos ae acima, os preços dos itens estão QUEBRADOS e você quer outro tapa na cara? Parabéns, você matou 1000-5000 LEVEL 85+ mobs! Qual é a recompensa? 100-500 pedras de sangue ... Isso é o suficiente para limpar minha bunda e comprar 2 rodadas de buffs !!! Yay!

g. O elixador de manutenção que tem UM uso custa 50 mil pedras no sangue ... só vou deixar isso lá. UM use 50k buff stone. As pessoas não revisaram os preços ??

h. 15k pedras de sangue por 1 EWS. Nesse ritmo, ninguém será capaz de fazer uma arma +3.

Eu. 2250 cristal de sangue POR cristal elementar. insanidade.

Essas são as poucas coisas que você notou, no entanto 75% dos preços estão quebrados. Vá olhar para icarus, vesper, custos de obras-primas.

2. Outra questão é NOBLESSE. Você tem uma maneira de obter nobreza agora, e isso é matar um ataque que gera UMA VEZ por dia em um horário específico. Seu servidor é composto por 90% de jogadores casuais e 10% de clãs / grupos constantes. Este é um servidor 100x, não é uma taxa baixa / média. A maioria não vem com clãs e grupos, eles estão jogando com 1-3 amigos. Você está impedindo 90% do servidor de ter uma pequena chance remota de nobre. Isso significa que a primeira rodada de heróis será lançada e haverá 1-2 clãs com todos os seus jogadores ativos como heróis. O que os novos jogadores fazem quando vêem isso? Saia instantaneamente. Além disso, você tem recompensas de nível superior, broches, acessórios para fantasias, TUDO ATENDIDO. Você está criando um GAP no equipamento em que jogadores casuais / jogadores de pequenos grupos não podem fazer nada.

Os principais clãs / festas já podem criar épicos que nenhum jogador casual / pequeno grupo pode fazer. Eles também podem monopolizar e agredir locais de fazenda, pois não há locais de fazenda suficientes neste servidor (já que o pve é tão importante) e sem o Hellbound etc., existem apenas alguns locais que vale a pena cultivar. Isso não é incentivo suficiente para jogar em um grupo / clã? Ter nobres / oly inacessíveis para jogadores normais é uma péssima idéia. Isso também ocorre antes das guerras e cercos do território. Entendi, vocês tinham uma idéia de todo mundo jogando em clãs e havendo grandes pvps de clãs em massa. Não é isso que acontece, a menos que você tenha grandes clãs que chegam ao seu servidor. Infelizmente, russos e BRs com grandes clãs não chegaram e os cercos e guerras de territórios do seu castelo da maneira como estão configurados serão 2 clãs lutando entre 10 a 15 cada e 90% da população que não participa. Em um servidor como este,

3. O sistema de eventos é IMPRESSIONANTE. Os melhores eventos codificados são vistos há muito tempo. No entanto, eles devem estar rodando a cada hora automaticamente ou a cada 2 horas para dar aos jogadores algo para fazer e aguardar ansiosamente. No momento, há literalmente ZERO incentivo ao PVP. A maneira como o servidor é configurado é fundamentalmente falho. Por que alguém iria pvp? Mobs PVEing são muito mais benéficos, pois é a única maneira de obter itens.

Eu tenho mais alguns pontos, mas esqueci que quando comecei a digitar isso, adicionarei mais tarde se achar necessário. Mais uma vez, eu apenas digito isso porque gosto da equipe de administração e elas parecem boas pessoas e são genuínas. Mas vocês foram reprovados pelos seus testadores beta fechados de baixa qualidade e deveriam ter realizado alguns testes para ver o que os jogadores normais passariam no lançamento. Apontei isso sexta-feira e tudo o que foi alterado foi a taxa de pedras no sangue passou de 1-2 por mob para 2-4 em algumas áreas. Isso não é nem perto o suficiente para combater os preços quebrados.

Conclusão: Não vejo uma maneira fácil de corrigir isso. a maioria dos jogadores que já cultivou muito, inclusive eu, ficaria com raiva se percebessem que, se as taxas aumentarem repentinamente após o lançamento do servidor. A única solução que vejo é a diminuição dos preços, pois isso seria justo. No entanto, não sei como corrigir o problema FUNDAMENTAL com o servidor, que promove PVE e não PVP. Não há nenhuma razão para eu fazer pvp em caixas eletrônicos.

up!

• reaction_title_1 1
  • reaction_title_7 1

If you want PvP, just set events with high rewards. For example win ~ 4 hours of farming, lose ~ 2 hours of farming. People would go events for PvP instead of tons of PvE. Casual players will play only events, while tryharders will have events + farming.  BTW berzerker need little adjustment – every point = +500 BS.

As scaretactic mentioned, CS and TW will be only for a few clans, 90% of population won't participate. Let's do little change. Every kill in siege zone (only during CS and TW) = +1000 BS. Big clans will come mainly for castle or flags while other clans and lonely wolfs will come for BS. With high population it can't be abused. Maybe samething similar can be with epic zones, for example kill = 100 bs.

Those high prices for dyna/ica/vesper can be justified with words 'We want progressive server, that means first month will be mainly for dynasty, second icarus, third vesper. When there will be enough dynasty weapons, we'll do announcement that in 1 week will be dynasty prices dramatically reduced. Same with Icarus and Vesper.'

Every kill in siege zone (only during CS and TW) = +1000 BS.  With high population it can't be abused.

We had 1pt at baium. 1000free bs per kill will be abused as fuck during siege.

Place farm chars near flag and aoe farm them.

31 minutes ago, litis said:

Every kill in siege zone (only during CS and TW) = +1000 BS.  With high population it can't be abused.

We had 1pt at baium. 1000free bs per kill will be abused as fuck during siege.

Place farm chars near flag and aoe farm them.

As I said. With high population it can't be abused, because other players would farm your boxes + you. Everytime will appear some bad guy who won't let you farm. This is my experience with farming TW badges.

Server updated/upgraded!

A more PvP friendly environment applied with new Prices on Venustia!
BIG CHANGES:
-NEW Teleport locations for all EPIC/SHIFTING zones, Hard to spawn kill.
-NEW Prices for Venustia, lowered almost 40%.
-Mana Potion boosted by 500 MP, NO more PK limitations!
-Clan Hall Exclusive NPC, Combine Talismans, Remove Karma, Remove PKs!
-Divine Inspiration BUFF BOOKS AUTO Learn! -Forgotten Scrolls AUTO Learn!
-Barakiel Token 25k BS on Venustia. Soon more PvP friendly changes, have fun.

Thanks for the changes, I completely agree with the OP. Based on previous experience PvP server cater for two types of players the casual and the very hardcore. However, to keep the server going there needs to be things that make the casuals stay. As mentioned above events etc, the events on this server are very original and I enjoy them however, perhaps include some more "traditional" team based events eg TvT, King of the Hill. This way casual players can still get good rewards for being on the winning team while not leaving empty handed if losing. On the flip side the more hardcore gamers can get the leadership rewards keeping them satistifed. 

• reaction_title_6 1

Not having acessible enchants bother me very much as well, not even regular A grade ones. Enchanting (and overenchanting) stuff is also part of the fun that we get when playing in a PVP server. All i see is ppl farming and farming, we have 90% population on mages and warlords because all you have to do on this server is farm! A PVP server without PVP, without easy-to-get items and enchants, i don't see the purpose of it. Lone wolfs are completely left aside with nothing to do while clans e partys farm all the bosses and dominate top farming spots.
I was very hyped to play on this server, but i ended up getting nothing of what was advertised to me about the server. It's just an eternal grind for low +0 gear and no sense of satisfaction at all. I dont see any effect on "lowering" the prices, but no really lowering it, because now top clans that have dominated top spots, have icarus and dyna farming 20-40 bs on average, while the rest have to farm somewhere shitty getting 7-15 bs per mob, and 95k stones is a looong way to go to get a DYNASTY SET +0, not to mention that we have a skill tree to upgrade, skills to enchant, pvp stats to grind (and apparently not premiums player gains ZERO FAME for being online), and the brooch and gems thing. This is absolutely ridiculous, you would have to grind harder than a low rate server for stuffs, it's just absurd. Great concept, very poor execution. THE SERVER IS DYING really fast, the prices are still crazy high, please make changes before it's too late (make grind lighter). I really want for this server to work, but i've seen servers with great starts die pretty quickly, so don't let this happen with your server. Sorry if i sounded harsh, i aprecciate you guys making changes and looking to give players what they want from a server, but i think we not quite there yet, so please make more changes so the ppl that have stayed dont leave. This is my 2 cents on the matter, you guys have a great concept on paper, but that isn't shown when you log in.

3 hours ago, blood99 said:

and apparently not premiums player gains ZERO FAME for being online

Having VIP provides 12fame/h.

It takes 36700 fame for vesper wep. Also 14000 fame for vesper hvy armour. In total need 50700 fame.

We are looking at 4225 hours of online time (almost 6months of online 24/7)

Maybe 12fame/h was good for low rate server, but it does absolutely nothing here.

I was so excited to play here, i even gather some ppl but when you guys started live i quit after 3 hours of farming... I am not sure why you call it PVP when there is nothing even close to pvp.... The concept itself is great, but i am not looking for a server where i will farm my ass off... This isnt fun to play whatsoever. 

Maybe you do actually need to rethink this whole start and work on this to be a PVP server... Nobody is interested to grind 10 hours just buy one wep and not even be able to enchant it.. As someone mentioned above, enchanting is big party of pvp servers, make it accessible

it’s easier to rediscover the server with reasonable prices, the server is excellent, but it has fallen online and cannot be returned.

• reaction_title_1 1

It is good that admins are implementing automated events.They need to be more frequent imo eg every hour and adjusted based on server pop. Otherwise people will return to farming.

As a pvp server most time should be spent for enchanting gear, skills etc. Not for basic gear

I understand that more hardcore players should be rewarded with better gear for the time they put in however There need to be something that stops the gap between casuals and top clans getting wider and wider. Hence I think Epic raid boss should only be for boss jewels and not blood stone. 

Capping a character will take thousands upon thousands of hours of farm. Lots of people coming here for a PvP experience won't stay long when they're getting one shot and the only alternative is to farm all day long for months to catch up.

On 6/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, scaretactic said:

I started playing Bloodlust on Friday (day before launch) and instantly noted glaring issues which i've been spamming on discord trying to get attention. Apparently, admins do not read discord chat so I was prompted to make a post here.

Before I start, I would like to say that I blame closed beta testers for this as they have basically failed as testers to catch fundamental issues with the design and failed to point it out to the admin team.

Where do I start? This is the server's advertisement image below. If you replace all of the PvP's with PvE, then you have exactly what this server is right now.

image.png

These are a few points that I consider as glaring issues thus far.

1. I played 14 hours since launch yesterday and what did I do for those 14 hours on a pvp server? I killed mobs for 98% of those hours to try and farm blood stones and adena. After doing so and realizing the broken prices in the shop, I felt like I was slapped in the face either by the admin team for not caring to check the prices of their items or the closed beta testers for being the worst testers of all time and not catching anything. I donated 35 euros and 14 hours into the server on day 1 and at this point I feel like it was the worst money and time i've ever spent. I'll list below some of the broken prices in the shop, there are PLENTY more but that's not my job as a player to list it all.

Im going to start off by saying in 14 hours, which included leveling to 85, getting sub classes etc, i farmed approximately 120k blood stones and 1bil adena. This is farming in the top AOE spots for appoximately 8 out of those 14 hours. Keep that in mind as I state the broken prices below.

a. It costs 110mil to buy s weapon which i think is reasonable. But then, it costs 180mil in total adena to put an SA on the S weapon... Why does SA cost 1.8x the weapon itself? We then have to TAKE OFF the SA to upgrade to next tier? SA's should be free once the weapon is bought, not cost an absurd amount. Whats the point of a weapon without the SA?

b. Dynasty weapon costs 70k stones to upgrade and then 30k more blood stones + 180mil adena to put an SA on. You may say, scaretactic! you farmed 120k blood stones yesterday, you can buy dynasty! why are you complaining? I FARMED 14 HOURS STRAIGHT IN THE BEST PVE SPOTS ON A PVP SERVER. That's the problem. ITS TOO EXPENSIVE.

c. Dynasty armor upgrade from s grade costs 170k blood stones. THE SCALE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!! Why does s80 weap cost 100k blood stones but s80 armor cost 170k blood stones??? MAKES ZERO SENSE.

d. Premium buffs cost buff stones, that needs to get removed immediately. New players that die at level 77 sort of get screwed and have to pay a large sum to get buffs. 200 blood stones and even 1mil adena is quite a bit to new players. you want to incentivize new players, not demotivate them.

e. Buff books are a crucial part of a class. 83 books cost 15k blood stones and 81-82 skills cost 5-8k EACH. This is a PVP server once again, not PVE.

f. MIlestone rewards are absolutely crap, im not sure who came up with the rewards. As shown in points a-e above, the prices for items are BROKEN and you want another slap in the face? Congrats, youve killed 1000-5000 LEVEL 85+ mobs! Whats the reward? 100-500 bloodstones... That's enough to wipe my butt with and buy 2 rounds of buffs!!! Yay!

g. Elixer of maintenance which has ONE use costs 50k blood stones.. im just going to leave that there. ONE use 50k buff stone. Did people not review the prices??

h. 15k blood stones for 1 EWS. At this rate, no one will even be able to make a +3 weapon.

i. 2250 blood crystal PER elemental crystal. insanity.

This is the FEW things ive noticed, however 75% of the prices are broken. Go look at icarus, vesper, masterwork costs.

2. Another issue is NOBLESSE. You have one way of getting noblesse right now, and that is by killing a raid that spawns ONCE a day at a specific time. Your server is made up of 90% casual players and 10% clans/constant parties. This is a 100x server not a low/mid rate. Most arent coming with clans and groups, theyre playing with 1-3 friends. You are preventing 90% of the server from even a small remote chance of noble. That means the first round of heroes will be released and itll be 1-2 clans with all of their active players as heroes. What do new players do when they see this? QUIT INSTANTLY. Also, you have top tier rewards, brooches, costume augments, ALL TIED TO OLY. You are creating a GAP in gear where casual players/small group players can do NOTHING about.

Top clans/parties can already farm epics which no casual players/small group players can do. They can also hog and bully farm spots as there are not enough farm spots on this server (since pve is so important) and without Hellbound etc, there are only a few spots worth farming. That isn't enough incentive to play in a group/clan? Having noble/oly inaccessible to normal players is a terrible idea. This is also before territory wars and sieges. I get it, you guys had an idea of everyone playing in clans and there being great mass clan pvps. This is not what happens unless you have big clans that come to your server. Sadly, russians and BRs with big clans didn't come and your castle sieges and territory wars the way they are setup will be 2 clans fighting about 10-15 each and 90% of population not participating. On a server like this, clans already have a huge incentive by organization, you do not need to boost their power more than there already is in the organization aspect when majority of your player base is casual players/playing in small groups.

3. The event system is AWESOME. Best coded events ive seen in a long time. However, they should be running hourly automatically or every 2 hours to give players something to do and look forward to. THere is literally at the moment ZERO incentive to pvp. The way the server is setup is fundamentally flawed. Why would anyone pvp? PVEing mobs are way more beneficial as its the only way to get items.

I have a few more points but forgot as I started typing this, i'll add more later if I deem it necessary. Once again, i only type this because i like the admin team and they seem like good people and are genuine. But you guys have been failed by your crappy closed beta testers and you guys should have done some trial runs to see what normal players would go through at launch. I pointed this out friday and all that was changed was blood stone rates went from 1-2 per mob to 2-4 in some areas. That is not even CLOSE to enough to counter act the broken prices.

Conclusion: I do not see an easy way to fix this. most players that have already farmed alot including myself would rage quit if they see that if rates get increased all of a sudden after server launch. The only solution i see is decreasing prices as that would be fair. However, I do not know how to fix the FUNDAMENTAL issue with the server, which is that it promotes PVE and not PVP. There is no reason for me to pvp ATM.

FACTS its time for RAY and others to start working or shut this thing down.