Sign in to follow this  
Micro

Suggestion

1: Max number of clients per pc should be 2(1 main+1box).

Reason: Right now most ppl are playing single player with their boxes(exept cp) and if someone new join he/she cant find pt for farm/raids.

2:Free starter items for new players(once per master Acc).

Reason:New players will have easier start and have bigger chance to stay in server.

3:Adding a way to reroll costumes ppl dont want for adena(10-20kk each reroll).

Reason:Sooner or later server will have too much adena in economy and prices will skyrocked(harder for new players).

Regards

Micro(Orm)

1: Too late for change like this, if after 5 weeks of server u'll force ppl to create parties, those who played solo will rather quit than reroll to supports or smth.
Also as u saw, this server is dominated by solo players or small 3-5 man parties. Whoever was competetive and played 9cp already left, or w8 for smth what never comes.

2.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Info with 72 words size "FIND ACADEMY WITH REWARD" is fine enough? :felfum:
3. Acording to actual iCoins price which oscillates around 40~45k, buying 150 of them are literally 6.5kk adena. Ofc with every next week iCoins price will rise, but it's still 2-3 months untill it reaches 20kk adena per reroll.

Hi,

I totaly agree with Micro.
We are talking about having a good server here, a good community.
You can't do that without having new players.
I tried to play with a level 50 alt character today, with a BD (one of the most usefull support, and annoying to use as box coz you have to rebuff every 3 minutes)
I thought I will be easily invited, but nobody care and nobody accepted me in any party because.... Boxes!!!
If I was a new player on this server, I think I would have left, as simple as that.
what's the point of playing a support class if you are alone?

Also, since my main is Lv79, I know at higher level we are seriously lacking active supports for more advanced content.
There clearly is a problem to be resolved here if we want the server to last, in my humble opinion

I honestly don't know why would somebody prefer a box support over a main support. It's annoying to be changing from clients every 3 minutes to buff and follow. The main support also assists with debuffs, silences, sleeps, etc. Having a main support in a party is a pleasure, I would 100% log out my buffers if someone asked me for pt with the same class.

The problem is not the server max number of boxes, the problem is some people's mentalily.

1 hour ago, DivineLady said:

You can make macro – one click = full buff and follow.

Sure it works but...

Isn't it a massive multiplayer online role playing game?
Are we here to play alone?
Do we enjoy switching clients?
Isn't it better if, the supports we are playing with, are active instead of leeching?
Isn't it better if we can find these same players later in the game to do the content we will never be able to do even with 4 boxes?
By using boxes constantly, should we be surprise to lack active supports at higher levels?

Isn't it a massive multiplayer online role playing game? – Real problem is F2P + it's more comfortable for many players to play more than one window.
Are we here to play alone? – You can find friends and play with them. The next problem are shifts at work. For example when we were younger on high schools, we could play everyday afternoon. Today it's impossible to meet together at same time. So that's my group fallen apart.
Do we enjoy switching clients? – Not everyone but yes.
Isn't it better if, the supports we are playing with, are active instead of leeching? – Depends on party. Active BD and SwS in mage party are leeching.
Isn't it better if we can find these same players later in the game to do the content we will never be able to do even with 4 boxes? – Some players have no problem to switch from farmer class to their support box if it's necessary. Some players will do it, because with support class it's almost impossible to exp.
By using boxes constantly, should we be surprise to lack active supports at higher levels? – I doubt. If you wanna main PP, you won't exp just with PP, you'll pick f.e. destro, which has more effective exp power. If you wanna farm KE, you'll go with destro not PP, etc.

Well, I'm surprised because I play main support, no boxes, in a big clan, and I have to admit that it would not have been possible without the few clan mates who helped me.
Without them, these people who think it is important to play together and help each other, I think I would have probably gave up, thinking "the community on this server is cheat, I am not having fun" or something like that.
If we were allowed only 1 box, people will have to team up to get more than 1 support, which is all the interest of the game: team up.
Or else, what is the point playing L2 over skyrim, the witcher 3 and such?

15 hours ago, Kriza said:

Not agree with Micro, his CP quited and he is now looking for changes, because he is alone and boring. 😁

Скучно должно быть тебе, стоять месяц в Пагане или катакомбах и долбить дешевый лут.

На этом сервере я за месяц получил фан, освоил весь контент начиная от лучших пвп и заканчивая убийством Фринтеззы, Антараса, Валакаса, Баюма.

Воевать моей пати тут не с кем, вы слишком слабы и унылы.  Баюм стоит вторую неделю.

А сей час я просто развлекаюсь, иногда пиная тебя на Зариче или хожу на оли.

• reaction_title_7 2

Не волнуйся, Микро, это была просто шутка. Мы все любим вас и видим ваш потенциал!

• reaction_title_7 2

2 hours ago, Kriza said:

Не волнуйся, Микро, это была просто шутка. Мы все любим вас и видим ваш потенциал!

Какой добродушный орк:D 

Я, между прочим, не такой негодяй, как это может показаться на первый взгляд))

• reaction_title_7 2

13 minutes ago, Domi said:

Isn't it english section?  😤

А почему он вдруг стал английским разделом? Раздел общий.

Мы и так терпим невыносимую дискриминацию в игре. У нас нет возможности общаться на родном русском языке в нашем синем чате, а вот на польском, английском, испанском пожалуйста.

Где-нибудь в США, за такое уже бы давно затаскали по судам, но мы играем на европейской русофобской площадке, тут так можно.

• reaction_title_7 2

23 hours ago, zMicro said:

А почему он вдруг стал английским разделом? Раздел общий.

Мы и так терпим невыносимую дискриминацию в игре. У нас нет возможности общаться на родном русском языке в нашем синем чате, а вот на польском, английском, испанском пожалуйста.

Где-нибудь в США, за такое уже бы давно затаскали по судам, но мы играем на европейской русофобской площадке, тут так можно.

And why did he suddenly become the English section? The section is general.

We already tolerate intolerable discrimination in the game. We do not have the opportunity to communicate in our native Russian language in our blue chat, but in Polish, English, Spanish please.

Somewhere in the United States, for such a thing they would have been dragged for a long time by the courts, but we play on the European Russophobic site, here it is.

Dont make us google translate your stuff.  If you have to do Russian put the translated English under it.

5 hours ago, Glam said:
Dont make us google translate your stuff.  If you have to do Russian put the translated English under it.

Я тебе ничем не обязан. Почему я должен переводить тебя, а ты меня нет?

Почему я понимаю тебя, а ты меня нет?

• reaction_title_7 1