Help us grow INERA and make this the biggest long term server.

Sign in to follow this  
frampala

Does it worth to play?

Hello,i just informed for the server i really want to play because i miss GF,but it's a bit of a challenge that x4 rate..so..

What about the population? 

What is the biggest lvl at the moment?(5 days after)

I really want to create a cp again,but i think i have missed the start for that

12 minutes ago, frampala said:

Hello,i just informed for the server i really want to play because i miss GF,but it's a bit of a challenge that x4 rate..so..

What about the population? 

What is the biggest lvl at the moment?(5 days after)

I really want to create a cp again,but i think i have missed the start for that

Population on prime time is about 1.3k unique and I estimate about 2.5k with boxes

Biggest level is probably 79 

21 minutes ago, frampala said:

79 in x4 in 5 days? WOW ! must be to many vitality items in the game.. i though about 60+- 

There is not a single vitality item, it's 2019 last time I checked.

People know how to play the game and some of them have free time, even casuals are 60ish lul

i played 2 days, because its bad time to play for me, and still im 60 (im pro casula right now with kid and wife), and 2 days = 5h eache, ok i bought class for my 2 champs. and btw. x4 is long project, u can make lvl but u are naked 78lvl with a and maby s weapon some s80 maby, its weaknes :D no sub class no nobles. good server btw ;)

My opinion is that it deserves a shot.

It's L2 in 2019, don't expect 10k servers like RPG x15 back then, but the population so far so good. It's true that the first days it was quite easy to level up to 40+ because you had no issues at all finding party for kama/laba 2x and 3x. Now is slightly more complicated as most of the server is in the 50's and 60's, but to be fair... it's a just a few hours of difference. And if you plan to come with a CP, then this argument doesn't even apply.

Community has been surprisingly amazing. People speak English, and there is even chit-chat during random parties.

Only drawback I see in this server is Java. You know, you have the typical random geodata bug and such. Aggressive mobs don't change aggro if you are attacking another mob nearby unless you attack them directly (quite annoying during trains and healing), but it's still playable.

25 minutes ago, yzT said:

Aggressive mobs don't change aggro if you are attacking another mob nearby unless you attack them directly (quite annoying during trains and healing), but it's still playable. 

We will check that :)

In general regarding Geodata even retail has issues, we have eliminated almost everything & also when you Follow a character you don't get stuck like on retail.

If you be more specific about the random geo bugs we will try to fix them, thanks.

About aggressive mobs it's about Global aggro that some mobs got.they get aggressive when you hit some mobs near.like catacombs mobs..on retail files..per room got 4 kind of mobs 2 aggressive 1 non aggressive (team of anakim) 1 non aggressive (team of Lilith). If you hit any of the aggressive all of the mobs will follow..but if you hit 1 non aggressive from team of anakim the other non aggressive won't follow because they "hate" each other.. that's also in global aggro but it's specific feature of the real story of lineage 2 Dark vs Light..

I have admit that follow works here really good.

But I had funny situation yday when I started with my Orc Shaman - at the begining on lvl 1 I died trying to kill gremlin... 🥶
And I died like 3 times before I dropped Blue Gemstone. 🧐
shock GIF by Josh Freydkis

Anyway, this server looks good but for sure I will not belive there was over 1200 unique users at peak hours, cause Dion/Giran/Aden weren't so crowded. Gludio kamaloka - is not existing without your own boxes :)

I agree, starting with OrcShaman even with War cry I almost died from gremlin... Extremely hard to kill them with lvl1 :D

3 hours ago, frampala said:

About aggressive mobs it's about Global aggro that some mobs got.they get aggressive when you hit some mobs near.like catacombs mobs..on retail files..per room got 4 kind of mobs 2 aggressive 1 non aggressive (team of anakim) 1 non aggressive (team of Lilith). If you hit any of the aggressive all of the mobs will follow..but if you hit 1 non aggressive from team of anakim the other non aggressive won't follow because they "hate" each other.. that's also in global aggro but it's specific feature of the real story of lineage 2 Dark vs Light..

not exactly what I meant.

For example, if you kill in Ant Nest (btw, Ray here is where I spotted most of the geodata bugs, such as "cannot see target" when there is no obstacle), and a new aggressive ant spawns, it may start attacking your box even though you are actually killing other ants. And will keep attacking the box until either the box dies, or you hit the ant once (or use aggression). In off files, if you are hitting nearby mobs, other aggressive will change their target to you

@Domi I agree Gludio kamaloka doesn't even exist as I said in my previous post, but it's basically because you hit 30 in 2h max into the game