Help us grow INERA and make this the biggest long term server.

DivineLady

Steal Divinity

Open world: 1-5 since SLH is already very strong due to soul of pain and lightning shock

Olympiad: 5 everytime, this will "nerf" it from "SUPER OP OLY BEAST" to "very good olympiad char"

Just now, oshi said:

i would vote for 1-7 buff steal instead 7 at all times. no other changes needed.

Agree, I cited my arguments in the morning in a discord.  For those who have not seen this, time codes: 11:30 and 13:30

the question is: do you want this server to be "vanilla" or not. I'm highly against this kind of adjustments. Some people come here with "retail-like" experience and dont want to be surprised with pvp situations that don't exist in vanilla servers 😆

Posting videos of top ru parties as an argument is like lololololol

• reaction_title_1 2
  • reaction_title_6 2

12 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

Open world: 1-5 since SLH is already very strong due to soul of pain and lightning shock

Olympiad: 5 everytime, this will "nerf" it from "SUPER OP OLY BEAST" to "very good olympiad char"

Open 1-4.
Oly 4.

28 minutes ago, oshi said:

i would vote for 1-7 buff steal instead 7 at all times. no other changes needed.

Thats fine I think.

17 minutes ago, druid said:

Posting videos of top ru parties as an argument

It is some kind of unattainable level?

Lets be realists - this thing is cancer of this chronicles. Nobody like it. If you think that -7 buffs every 7 seconds is OK, you never played seriusly. Vannilla expirience, pfff.

Let's all be honest with ourselves, the server is vanilla with quality of life changes. Zaken is an instance, there are teleports that weren't available on GF. Raid respawns are different. Those are all things people wanted to see adjusted because on "vanilla" they were just simply badly desgined. Steal Divinity is the same case.

• reaction_title_6 1

When they are catching bird, they are singing to it nicely.
+ no foundation % as it is on GF/GE. Agree, by the time too much little features those are against Vanilla meaning. But anyway it doesn't matter I will play here and I guess more of us :elfsmile:

I am for H5 version of Steal Divinity.

55 minutes ago, oshi said:

This 

This is vanilla server. Nerfing skills in olys is a big no. There is no justification for a non retail like experience on olympiads

• reaction_title_1 2

12 minutes ago, Exsie said:

It is some kind of unattainable level?

Lets be realists - this thing is cancer of this chronicles. Nobody like it. If you think that -7 buffs every 7 seconds is OK, you never played seriusly. Vannilla expirience, pfff.

not even one CP here will have enough resources to run full cp + 7 active slhs out of pt. I'm 100% sure, so you dont have to convince me. 

So you say that nobody likes it? Good to know that you have played with everyone in this game. Could you please explain me why the e-global video you posted above didn't make them nerf stealdivinity on their last summer server? Almost same parties were there this year (just without RoA).

Bro saying "you never played seriously" is far away from being truth. Trust me.

About vanilla server - sure there are some adjustments to improve quality of playing. But none of them affects PVP mechanics. Nerfing steal divinity will make lifes of 150 mages/tanks/trickster parties/top priority targets much easier.

• reaction_title_6 1

You are crying about buff steal like it, could be used only by few ppl. You can also do that od you thinks that's worth to do in pvp. You can easly takie classes thats easly one shot those low lvl sbs. Having active suport who have to check for buffs and replace them is also a big factor making a place for active support players. You can get benefit from taking a guy with you instead of logging box wc. This game was never designed for playing solo. Im actually a support player and you always had to deal with buff steals and cancel, on h5 u got insane crushers pt and double cancel pt, seen anybody crying about it? That's a part of game so dont cry and just improvise, adapt and overcome. On every chronicle theres a bunch od things that you not gonna like. Make it real and dont create another custom server just because you've seen fraps of top pts playing as 15 or more ppl to acomplish their goal. You can also do it, farm thoes kamalols find drivers for them and fight people like that. Would anyone do that here? Doubt.

• reaction_title_1 1

Just now, druid said:

not even one CP here will have enough resources to run full cp + 7 active slhs out of pt. I'm 100% sure, so you dont have to convince me.

this

1-7 random

or make this skill affected by "cancel resist" to decrease amount of stolen buffs

Or increase reuse Time to soft nerf

Or 1-7 random, 7 for oly to give them the vanilla. Later on people get full dark resist for oly. One Day. Maybe. 

Ray and I are leaning towards the concept as follows:

SD will steal 1-7 buffs at random per cast in open field PvP

In Olympiad SD will be retail.

Thoughts?

• reaction_title_6 2

4 minutes ago, Vice said:

Thoughts?

If u make it 1-7 buffs make it 1-7 random buffs like in h5 not just the last buffs

1 hour ago, Vice said:

Thoughts?

3-7 open field

7 in Oly.

MY VOTE.

3 minutes ago, TheBeast said:

If u make it 1-7 buffs make it 1-7 random buffs like in h5 not just the last buffs

In H5 it has mechanic like cancel. It starts from last buff, throw coin and ask if it was canceled. This do till it goes to first buff or till it canceled 7 buffs.

Buff stealing should always start from the last ones, otherwise it's more like a buff than a nerf as counterplay becomes harder.

Make it retail like 7 buffs on open fields and in oly, all the others are making the server custom and not retail like "vanilla". 1-7 like what? Every pt gonna be with 3-4+ slhs oop ? Max 1-2 slh each pt so the opposite pt has live buffer and not be boxed. Properly gaming. All i see is solo players having a problem and mostly daggers that wont be able to 1vs5

• reaction_title_1 2
  • reaction_title_6 1

1 minute ago, Random said:

Make it retail like 7 buffs on open fields and in oly, all the others are making the server custom and not retail like "vanilla". 1-7 like what? Every pt gonna be with 3-4+ slhs oop ? Max 1-2 slh each pt so the opposite pt has live buffer and not be boxed. Properly gaming. All i see is solo players having a problem and mostly daggers that wont be able to 1vs5

soulhounds are oppressive to play against in open fields. having 1-7 buff steal would drop it by little bit. but keeping 6-7 buff steal in oly would still make class OP in oly.