Help us grow INERA and make this the biggest long term server.

Sign in to follow this  
Alx

Questions and suggestions

Questions:

1) Olympiad starts from 1st day of the server?

2) What is KE rate in castle dungeons?

3) What is price for 1 and 2 class change?

4) What is instance entry limit (didn't find on forum)?

Suggestions:

1) I saw feature on another server, where you can learn skills w/o NPC (ALT-B, or smth, i dont remember). It will be really useful if you can implement it.

1) Olympiad will start October 1st, first hero on the 15th of October, biweekly heroes. I need to add this information somewhere on the website. I will do that today.

2) It will be 1X, as per the forts.

3) The prices have not yet been determined. Due to the influx of 4x adena they may increase from retail or may not I have to take a look. The quest to bypass the 2nd class change I believe currently cost 3 mill, but this may change.

4. It will vary, we have not set a standard yet for the instances, I'll Ray to produce some information on these asap.

In later chronicles skill lvling doesn't require NPC. At least make vote about it. I'm sure, most people will vote for this option.

We have been thru this, and we decided we want people running in cities, doing their stuff, not being able to get them in alt+b. 

• reaction_title_1 1
  • reaction_title_6 2

Dont want to start a new thread so I ll post here.

Vice in his post Vanilla 4x Features posted Premium Accounts info, features, one of which is the "Ability to trade iCoins as items". I want to ask how this should work exactly? Premium account user can trade iCoins to non premium account, and then the iCoins get stucked there, unless he buys premium..?

Hmmm, this is creating kind of a second market aswell, available to premium users only. Also you are creating second currency next to Adena. Which is always bad, cause Adena becomes obsolete, people wants to sell only for the "donate currency" and farming Adena becomes less rewarding, pointless, cause prices in adenas skyrocet to ridiculous heights. Im strongly against any kind of second currency. Adenas should be the only currency on the Lineage market.

Seeing shouts "WTS AM for 5kkk or 3k iCoins" is discouraging and annoying, cause it basically allows legal buying equip for real money. 

Opinions? :kat:

No that was worded wrong. Premium account players can CREATE icoins, This will make more sense once the inera hub is done. Basically they can take coins from the Master Account and create a tradeable currency in game through the hub. Then once that currency is traded like adena anyone in the world can trade it.

16 minutes ago, Vice said:

No that was worded wrong. Premium account players can CREATE icoins, This will make more sense once the inera hub is done. Basically they can take coins from the Master Account and create a tradeable currency in game through the hub. Then once that currency is traded like adena anyone in the world can trade it.

So there will be two currencies.

3 hours ago, TheBeast said:

As long as ICoins are exclusive for cosmetics I dont see a problem

Its for cosmetics from the start. As we progress more and more stuff ll be available for iCoins.

There will be some minor perks I have yet to create the Inera Store for live. I will post it once it is finished.

As always, the store will be fair.

16 hours ago, Jim said:

... Also you are creating second currency next to Adena. Which is always bad, cause Adena becomes obsolete, people wants to sell only for the "donate currency" and farming Adena becomes less rewarding, pointless, cause prices in adenas skyrocet to ridiculous heights. Im strongly against any kind of second currency. Adenas should be the only currency on the Lineage market.

Seeing shouts "WTS AM for 5kkk or 3k iCoins" is discouraging and annoying, cause it basically allows legal buying equip for real money. 

100% agree on this.

I've seen people outright ONLY sell items for "VIP" currency (making adena something completely useless) so many times, i dont wanna see that here too.

This perk for premium users will stay in effect. We've tried many things over the years; it just ended with us having to track database logs on illegal transactions through gift options that were agreed on an adena basis or transaction, i.e. Adena for iCoins. Many players always get scammed and so if it is going to happen each season, which it does - as I'm sure you've all seen WTS iCoins in global shout, we will provide a basis that enables players to trade them between players.

This perk will remain as described: "Premium users will have the ability to transform iCoins from their master balance into a physical item that is tradeable. He or she may then trade this currency with another player. The player that receives the currency can right click on the coins to deposit them into their master balance and therefore use the coins for transactions like the beauty shop, inera store, PA, etc."

Again the iCoin perks will remain balanced and fair, you can be sure on that.

• reaction_title_1 1

46 minutes ago, leszcz said:

Olympiad is shortened to 2 weeks, what about amount of tokens rewarded? Stay as reward from 1month cycle?

Currently the rewarded is full.

We will discuss it and maybe do it /2.

@Vice a suggestion, could u move the General discussion thread above the clans recruit and international threads at the main forum page? General dis. is important it should be up. Small thing tho.. :)

• reaction_title_6 1

A little suggestion: Can you turn off autoplay of the steam on every page? Ads are good, but not 1080p stream on every forum page.

Please no P2W items. Cosmetic items are always nice but please don't put armor or weapons in the live server. It will ruin the server. Having to level and farm gear is what makes the game. NCSOFT keeps ruining their retail and classic servers with BS items added to their stores for the P2W whales. I will be anxiously waiting for the final store upload. 😃

2 hours ago, Blake said:

Please no P2W items. Cosmetic items are always nice but please don't put armor or weapons in the live server. It will ruin the server. Having to level and farm gear is what makes the game. NCSOFT keeps ruining their retail and classic servers with BS items added to their stores for the P2W whales. I will be anxiously waiting for the final store upload. 😃

There wont be any armors, jwls or weps. The inera store is going to be pretty much the same as you can see it now. 

You are on Inera now, you no longer have to worry about op donations.