Albedo

PotatoSquad

la9qhtKr.jpg

Welcome to the PotatoSquad!                       

Greetings be upon you, basement dwellers of the world! The PotatoSquad is here - dont mind us.

Say whaaaat!? Such dont mind us? Aren't we supposed to be the biggest and baddest guild on the server? Everyone else is a cyka blyat?

Absolutely not!

The PotatoSquad prides itself in spending more time online than offline. The reason for that might range from low to high functioning autism or a deep hatered for people in general.

The Do's andDont's of the PotatoSquad:

-We will not "go pvp" because you're bored, go fight your fights yourself, whoever wants to join is free to. Open world PvP is not a clan goal, neither are a multitude of wars.

-We will however go exp, kill RBs, maybe mess up the Seven Signs a bit (this includes Tiat of course!) These things wont be planned for weeks beforehand, we want to be able to just grab a few people and their boxes and kill whatever is up!

-We are individual focused, we are not communists and gear everyone who contributes 100x Varnish to the CWH! We encourage you STRONGLY to duo triple quad box or however much you can handle. Most of us just want to chill and level/farm gold a lot. Why even play then you ask? We like to have fun in the olympiad - quality over quantity is the strategy! Due to a lack of skill we may just overwhelm the enemy with gear!

-Castles and Clan Halls will sooner or later be ours aswell, on season 1 of Inera we held Aden and Goddard Castle in our Crisp Alliance. We might not fight the biggest baddest guilds for it, but there is always an option!

Whom we are looking for:

-People that dont annoy everyone. This game is old as heck - please have some basic game knowledge. Dont ask me where to spoil CBP best. Dont ask me what to spoil next so you get your Dynasty armor set next. Just google it, thanks. If you're a newbie to L2 it's fine but please try to retain the intel and do use google.

-People who can handle themselves. That mostly means people who can solo their stuff cause they brought boxes. I pitty solo Buffers and dorfs but I dont want to spend my time powerlvling everyone.

-People who just want to have a chat, have a positive attitude and dont think their owed something for having our awesome Guild crest.

-People I can trust my Spoiler to so they can have fun spoiling their gear and I can be sure to get it back (if this is within the rules anyway)

People we dont want:

-Serious flamers

-People just wanting free stuff

-People constantly asking for plvl cause they didn't think ahead or are stubborn with their class.

-People thinking a casual potato clan with 10 members online should just go to war with the biggest guilds on the server because they consider themselves superior to several 9 people parties.

This list will probably grow much longer during the application process.

The PotatoSquad is not in NEED for ANY members. We just welcome you if you share our views.

Potato King out.

• reaction_title_1 1
  • reaction_title_6 2

7 hours ago, Akko said:

Well if you have a spot for the Would-Be-Most-Fashionable dwarf in the server ,count me in :fdwarflol:

Well sure but I dont think we are taking part in the fashion event, too many people needed! They will all wask me where to spoil A bones again and how to wipe their butt!!

I dont even know what you mean by fashion event :mfighterum:

The Fashionable thing was mostly just a joke about my endgame goal on this season: get every damn costume.

Also i can manage myself  in regards of craft/spoil/equip/blablabla, and want to be in a clan where you dont need to tell THE SAME FUCKING DUDE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK WHERE TO SPOIL GODDAMN STEEL.

1 hour ago, Akko said:

Also i can manage myself  in regards of craft/spoil/equip/blablabla, and want to be in a clan where you dont need to tell THE SAME FUCKING DUDE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK WHERE TO SPOIL GODDAMN STEEL.

Dont worry you rich dorf of course have a Spot in the Squad

I am pickle kind of guy >:) ,but May I Join? I can bring memes and my time in the clan! Going to have my dorfs ready to do work and sum crazy mage firework thingies of destruction. Also @Akko Where can I find steel :mdarkelfha:😃

giphy.gif

Edited by Estonia
:)
  • reaction_title_3 1

On 8/7/2019 at 6:18 PM, Akko said:

Well if you have a spot for the Would-Be-Most-Fashionable dwarf in the server ,count me in :fdwarflol:

whoa whoa whoa. Would-Be-Most-Fashionable hmmmmm SUSPECT here!

Well, I know everything about this game extensively up to Interlude, since I never really got into later chronicles. But after discovering INERA, well, that changed, I guess. Oh, and I'm particularly proud of my google skills.

What else? I do like potatoes... fried, boiled, baked, mashed. 

>>"

<<" 

Can I join?

23 minutes ago, Smartie said:

Hi Guys, great to see you again, hopefully you can remember me :x i will try to play on Season 3 aswell and would love to join you again ;)

Just hit us up once you see the old clan crest around :mdarkelfha:

Jo I am a German-Freelance-Video-Editor-Potato (short GFVEP) who has pretty much done his job for this year moneywise.

Got a couple Monitors on my Desk and need to keep them "In-Motion".

Gonna be online.

I share your views.

kartoffel.jpg