Help us grow INERA and make this the biggest long term server.

Sign in to follow this  
PiffPaff

I would spend money on that...

So I don't know how much of this is possible without some major efforts, but there has been one thing that a privat Server did, which stuck with me.

The possibility to use one of the many different costumes/hats/accessories while also wearing your Dynasty set or whatever.

There are so many cool things your character can wear besides the few basic  hats you see everywhere - suits, school outfits, uniforms, swim suits etc.

I just don't want to carry it around with me and just switch back and forth with it, I would rather wear it outside too.

And yes, that is one of the things I would actually spend money on, since it is a much better investment than having Vita pops or Exp Runes in the shop.

The problem I can see with something like that is PvP though.

You can't really tell what type of class your opponent is when they are wearing silly outfits instead of a Robe/Heavy/Light armor.

Maybe there is a solution for that aswell.

There are many great costumes on Inera, and the pvp solution is the option to turn on/off the costumes, so you see them or not.

Yes we have a very good system. This season they will become more exclusive, however. We will provide the gambling feature from La Vie en Rose in a different manner than revamped but ultimately we want costumes to become collectable and the main driving force for our economy as developers. INERA is trying to shift towards an extremely fair donation system but in doing so we need to be careful in how we structure our incentives.

We have over 25 different costumes. Thanks to Sindelia and the beauty system that was created for Revamped.

This will also be present on Vanilla.

Cheers!

Ask and you shall receive ~ great, now I need to decide which I want to get.

I like the Wizard one best, but the color isn't for me.

Valkyr is great.

Healer is pretty cool too.

The Queen one is hilarious with the little crown. :ffighter:

We also provide a lot of unique hairstyles through La Vie en Rose. The beauty shop was designed by Sindelia as it is on retail. We like to provide a feeling of being unique :)