Help us grow INERA and make this the biggest long term server.

Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Quest Rates

The quest has not been changed ,still not decided which route we will go.You will see the quest changes in the patch notes.

I farmed 6 hours to get enough Rift Fragments to enter the Hero Rift with a party once.

And you dont even meet the RB every time.

50 minutes ago, PiffPaff said:

And you dont even meet the RB every time.

When you port into rift and there you are for 60 mins, you won't get Anakazel?

1 hour ago, DivineLady said:

When you port into rift and there you are for 60 mins, you won't get Anakazel?

1st of all rift is for 40 minutes, u get 5 rooms each for around 8 and half minutes. Anakazel room is always last, so if u get him in for example 3rd room u will get later teleported outside instead of to 4th room. But there is no rule that u always meet him. U have ~12% to get him during room shift.
At least that's how i remember hero rift, wasnt doing it for like 3 years so i could mistake smth.

The stuff with 60 minutes and raid always in last room u speak about are Aenkinel tower/great instances.

Hmm... I thought that you can enter each room just once (if it's possible).

9 hours ago, Eldax said:

U have ~12% to get him during room shift.

Where did you get this number?

A full party entrie are 297 DFs, that is like 3 hours farming in Catacombs... It need at least a x2 raise

Just now, AwG said:

A full party entrie are 297 DFs, that is like 3 hours farming in Catacombs... It need a at least x2 raise

DF's should definitely be increased. I mean, drop rate.

Just now, NaughtyDog said:

DF's should definitely be increased. I mean, drop rate.

Drop amount, the rate is 100%

11 hours ago, DivineLady said:

Where did you get this number?

Rift has 9 rooms. I suppose chance to get each is the same. 100/9 ~11/12%. U can get very same room twice so chance is not increasing every next room.
Also there is a rummor u cant get anakazel room when some1 is doing it atm, but it's most probably fake.

10 hours ago, Eldax said:

Rift has 9 rooms. I suppose chance to get each is the same. 100/9 ~11/12%. U can get very same room twice so chance is not increasing every next room.
Also there is a rummor u cant get anakazel room when some1 is doing it atm, but it's most probably fake.

If I am right when you are teleported, you can't get same room as it was before. So finally in 5 rooms you'll get Anakazel with 48%.

I don't think it's rumor, because you can see a few rooms and if someone is there. + when someone is killing him, you can /target Anakazel.

If you roll a dice 4 times you dont add the 1/6 chance of getting a certain number 4 times. U do 1-(1-1/6)^4. Its 1-the chance of not getting the desired number.

Likewise in this case you cant meet with Anakazel on the first room so you have 4 tries to meet him. And you cant go to the same room so there are 8 posible rooms.

So the chance to meet Anakazel is 1-(1-1/8)^4 = 0.41 or 41%

1 hour ago, TheBeast said:

Likewise in this case you cant meet with Anakazel on the first room so you have 4 tries to meet him. And you cant go to the same room so there are 8 posible rooms.

So the chance to meet Anakazel is 1-(1-1/8)^4 = 0.41 or 41%

You can meet Anakazel in first room, so it's 1 - 8/9 × (7/8)^4 = 0.48.
If you skip any room by gatekeeper, you can visit up to 6 rooms (if I am correct), that's 0.54 for Anakazel.