Server settings

DivineLady

Casual players should be more supported because they make up server too and they will stay on server longer than nolifers which come, farm, own oly/grb/cs/tw and then leave.

1) Commons can be dropped usually in solo locations with herbs. That means it helps casual players (nolifers would have full pt and aoe cata/necro). I would support idea 10 commons + BS (server currency) = full item. It makes commons more valuable, not only things for crystals.

2) I played on official classic since first day. 0.25x rate and still people were running 1 main + 2 petboxes (3 windows was limit). I am not fan of buffboxes. Server should have NPC buffer, no matter what. I would like to see NPC buffer with only second class skills without resists. In clan hall buffs should be in addition 3rd buffs. What Piffy suggesting isn't bad idea and I would support it – you get buffs corresponding to your level, i.e. if you are 35 lvl, you can get buffs from 35 lvl buffers. That wouldn't be applied on clan hall buffer.

3) Works polearm here properly? Without polearm mastery you should hit only 3 mobs. With it (max lvl) 13 mobs. Warlords can hit 18 mobs with buff. All skills +0.

4) I am for change sub class lvl limit from 80 to 85. For judicators it's really important. To have sub skills on subclass is meh in my opinion.

5) Instead of removing manor it would be better little adjustment. For example 25% of min of max amount crops among all castles can be sold by char per minute. Example: Blue coba has max 360/400/560/800/896 in Gludio/Giran/Aden/Goddard/Rune. Minimum is 360. 25% of 360 is 90. So 90 would be limit per char per minute.

6) Vitality system is the greatest thing that NCsoft did for casuals. Remove vitality herbs, because it helps only aoe nolife farmers. + Regaining vitality in peace zone should be boosted to the same amount as regain amount while being off, otherwise it's more worth for people to be offline than online. It's better for server to have online people those are chatting, walking in towns or fishing.

7) Global chat should be for everyone without tokens. Chat spam is signal that server is alive.

8.) Olympiad. Oly is dead expect last days. Dead days are good only for clans which want to feed. Let's do two week oly. Oly days will be only four per cycle – Fridays and Saturdays. These days are best for everyone, especially saturday. It would be almost 1 person = 1 char on oly. Hero would be announced on Sunday in the sign period of 7s.

9) 60% RCP + BS = 100% RCP

10) Casuals play 1-2 hours per day and then log off. Events shouldn't be over day and every 1 hour. Let's say 3 events per day. First event won't be based on your lvl and gear – Bomberman, Zombie. Second would be based on your lvl and gear – TvT, Last Man Standing. Third would be based on your lvl, gear and proffesion – TvT without buffs. Of course those events need little adjustment to motivate people to play them actively, for example every kill = 50% BS for you, 50% BS for your party members.

11) Add Interlude weapons to Sailren's drop list. 25% group chance.

12) Little boost of BD/SwS/WC. As long as BD and SwS have heavy dynasty, they should get 2nd class passive on heavy armors. On one server I saw adjustment of BD/SwS/WC, I will post urls. It isn't bad idea, because they won't be better than other chars, but it would be more enjoyable if you choose to play them. Btw those changes don't have effect on oly.
https://forum.exiliumworld.com/forum/news-and-informations/changelog/8498-faris-02-04-2019
https://forum.exiliumworld.com/forum/news-and-informations/changelog/149417-faris-21-05-2020
In changelogs you can see interesting changes, like Skill Summon Phantom Cubic added to Bladedancer or Skill Summon Life Cubic added to Swordsinger

13) Server cycle patches. Every week will be new cycle of changes for 2 weeks. People can suggest changes, vote for them. In pool will be attribute dmg change (increase and decrease), inPvP will work attribute system in the same way as in PvE (that means when you have higher resist than oponent's ele attack, you decrease his dmg, which I think it should be normal on gracia -_-), increasing limit for atk. and cast. spd, increasing limit of physical and magic crit rate, increasing limit of acurracy and evasion, ele stones can be added to A grade gear (after cycle it will be reseted), etc. More interesting stuff.

14) Buff herbs highly suck. Remove them. It can be added GoD+ herbs:
Herb of Mysterious Power: P. Atk. is increased by 100% for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Herb of Mysterious Magic Power: M. Atk. is increased by 400% for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Interesting is adjustment of Herb of Doubt:
Enlarged head: For 10 minutes, the size of your head is enlarged; or
Vesper armor and weapon transformation: For 10 minutes, the equipped weapon and armor appear to be its Vesper-series equivalent; or
Baguette transformation: For 10 minutes, the equipped weapon appears to be a pastry or bakery item.
I think 'Prophecy' herb would be nice, too.

15) Add target debuff view system, which will allow players to see other player's and monster's debuffs on the target window

16) Vote. Not sure if I recommended it, but vote rewards should increase stats, otherwise people won't vote. Buff increasing stats (+5% non-pvp P./M. atk/def), HighFive shirt whis is increasing STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIT/MEN on +3 to +9 (with low enchant chances of course), exp +20% (for higher levels not interesting -_-, so maybe increased drop of ...), premium for 12 hours or something alike this. This will force people to vote.

17) To motivate people to go daily kamaloka can be 24h ticket for global (nobless) tp.

18) If you want play support char, you are screwed unless you find CP. If you play alone, it is worth to pick DD and your main. For example for me, as EE, it is worth to have SH + EE, get equip on SH, exp with it and then swap to EE. Tanks are fcked too. It would be nice to add them some skills so they could stand DDs in PvE. For example EE can learn PvE-Hydro blast – same power, but 1 PvP power, SE PvE-Hurricane, PP/Bish PvE-Prominence, OL/WC PvE-Death Spike with zero consume bones. Tanks can get self-buff with +10% PvE damage.

19) Various custom items. It seems to be bullshit, BUT it is entertainment content. 98% of quests in Lineage are useless and some revive would be nice. Lineage is mostly about grind in a few locations, which is monotone and sad. Second proof forces you to look in every location, which is pretty nice. Custom quest should be for example – do this quest and your stats will be increased by XX. Get this amount of QI and you'll get this. For XX Varka's Mane you get badge lvl 1, which increases your stats, you can upgrade it etc. Get X Silver Unicorn Coins, X Gold Wyvern Coins and X Blood Medusa Coins. Etc. Something like Ability Tree, but focused on in-game quests and items.

20) Rates should be lower, 4-7x.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DivineLady said:

I am looking forward for QoL additions. Just keep in mind that Vanilla must be different than L2Reborn.

I don't know the general settings of that server, just that it was x1 with no dualbox.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I played on e-global some time ago , just for the nostalgic feeling nothing more, but I have to say that was one of the best servers I played on. Some things they did that made sense and were actually of good quality( Maybe we can implement some of them?) :
-Luxury shops also had other b grade armor sets such as blue wolf (something that is impossible to craft without a huge players pool)

-Buffers had some custom skills to be more in line with the modern player base, what I mean by that :
   * Prophets/ee/se  also had a version of one of their buffs that would apply to the whole party like the WC does->Mass wind walk , Mass acumen , etc
   * BD/SWS had extra buffs that would combine a song+a dance similar to what they did in goddess of destruction chronicle. Basically you only needed one of the two buffers in party            and wasn't forced to run both.
   * Kamael players were able to transform their main class to Judicator via a quest ,later in the game.
   * Judicators got a big life improvement change , they nerfed buffs such as Appetite from 50% to 43% but they received a toggle skill that gave the entire party 7% of the effect of     
     Appetite. Basically Judicators always gave their parties a smaller effect of one off these buffs->  Appetite/Impulse/instinct , and when it was needed they also could apply the normal
     buff . Now this change I really liked because it makes judicators fit in all party types , and it makes investing in such a class way more rewarding.
   * Also judicators had the passive skill ->maximum ability  the one you get when enchanting a rapier to 4+, This made them even more fun to play and even a low lvl one with no gear 
      could provide this buff to his party.
 -This is more of a concern I have since it happened to me in the past , sometimes players level faster than the first souls shots of grade d,c appear on the market , I had played on servers is the past were I was forced to use a nograde weapon until lvl 40 . is there a chance to introduce soul shots in shops (overpriced of course) so that we could circumvent this possible issue ? Mybe add them to luxury shop ?
 - Also , you could add elements  to C , B, A gear , it was more diversity in regards to armor and it made all sets viable. 

Edited by Vora
  • Like 2

We planned a lot and we had a post created for a Remastered(stage server) version of INERA, we will note yours and Divine's for a future project 🙂 Currently we are in Vanilla's(+) version that will have a lot of QoL features!

• Like 1

After leveling up a few chars I have something to report.
-If you want to play kamael as mage early on , you cannot because the buffs you get are oriented more for fighter style. I had to play only in herb dropping zones and hope for some acumen/mystic potions to drop. I really wish you could chose individual buffs and not relay on the scheme the npc offers. Also another small inconvenience is that only the buffer in Giran offers the farm buffs , so if you die , you have to travel all the way to main town to get these buffs.  ALSO ,I have noticed that if you keep the dialogue window opened , you can buff outside towns under some circumstances ( this happens only with normal dialogue options from the npc because they don't have  action timer)

-I really wished more zones such as Tanor canyon , ancient battlegrounds , etc had herbs dropping. 

-After performing an overhit , you get the correct exp but the system message shows an incorrect value , perhaps it shows the value bases on 1x rates and does not take into account the 7x multiplier.

-I would love a better way to indicate that a spoil was successful on a target.

-Shouldn't there be more mobs in Frozen labyrinth ? there are some big area with like 3 mobs in total , wasn't this changed after interlude to have groups of mobs ?

-Can we get the skin from later chronicles for the vitality potion(the one with wings)? Its should stand out more.

-I wanted to farm in garden of Eva but it takes a lot of time to get to the center because of the doors that open every 5 minutes . Can we increase the rate of these doors to like 1 minute, I don't think waiting for doors to open is the best  use of the time in 2023.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vora said:

-If you want to play kamael as mage early on , you cannot because the buffs you get are oriented more for fighter style. I had to play only in herb dropping zones and hope for some acumen/mystic potions to drop. I really wish you could chose individual buffs and not relay on the scheme the npc offers. Also another small inconvenience is that only the buffer in Giran offers the farm buffs , so if you die , you have to travel all the way to main town to get these buffs.  ALSO ,I have noticed that if you keep the dialogue window opened , you can buff outside towns under some circumstances ( this happens only with normal dialogue options from the npc because they don't have  action timer)

-I really wished more zones such as Tanor canyon , ancient battlegrounds , etc had herbs dropping. 

-After performing an overhit , you get the correct exp but the system message shows an incorrect value , perhaps it shows the value bases on 1x rates and does not take into account the 7x multiplier.

-Shouldn't there be more mobs in Frozen labyrinth ? there are some big area with like 3 mobs in total , wasn't this changed after interlude to have groups of mobs ?

-Can we get the skin from later chronicles for the vitality potion(the one with wings)? Its should stand out more.

-I wanted to farm in garden of Eva but it takes a lot of time to get to the center because of the doors that open every 5 minutes . Can we increase the rate of these doors to like 1 minute, I don't think waiting for doors to open is the best  use of the time in 2023.

-Kamaels are getting acumen/ hybrid buffs, maybe before 1st class are not counting as Hybrids. Will check it, plan to make a Kamael list too.
-We are not plan to edit any droplist on this version
-Will check about over-hit shown damage, it should be correct but on final EXP you get other bonuses from Premium etc
-We will make it on-screen.
-Agree with Herb  of Vitality but we had issues when we added from newer client, will re-check.
-Will adjust doors.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Vora said:

-Fixed kamaels will get hybrid buffs from start.
-Very nice test/thinking with Dialogues, it was already on my list just forgot to add checks, thanks for letting us know, fixed.
-Garden of Eva doors will open every 120 seconds +30 random from now on.
-Added on-screen message for Spoil activation.
spoilactivate.gif.1721c6fba9fbe1221f88b7051076070e.gif

• Like 1